February 17, 2014

Early Summer with Maybelline Baby Lips SPF 20 Lip Balm in Energizing Orange

This is addiction! I hit the pan of my second Baby Lips balm from Maybelline last week and I can't think straight since then so I went to the nearest Mercury Drug from our place and got myself a new flavor. To try a new one, I grabbed this one in Energizing Orange flavor because it has SPF 20. You can really feel the summer nowadays because it's hot during the day time already so I opted for sun protection. 

My daughter tried to eat it yesterday because it smells like an orange-flavored candy. Haha. It is colorless though which is really different from the first two balms that I downed recently. If you want to feel summer already, I suggest you try this orange flavored lip balm. It's a good base too if you're applying a matte or drying lipstick. It helps prevent drying and chapping and protects your lips from the harmful rays of the sun. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love Babylips, it's really moisturising on the lips! It's actually better than EOS lip balm for me :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com

    GOLD MONOGRAM NECKLACE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Maybelline Baby Lips! My favorite is Anti-Oxidant Berry variant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! gotta try that one next.

      Delete